Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MC Breed....R.I.P.

A sad day in Hip Hop today. It’s been learned this morning that Eric Breed better know to the world as MC Breed passed away last night in his sleep. Battling Kidney failure for the past couple months he was in need of a transplant. Though his death has not been confirmed by the coroner, the news comes from very reliable sources. Very well respected within the Hip Hop community, he broke through in 1991 with then group DFC (Da Funk Clan). Ain’t Not Future In Your Frontin’ and Gotta Get Mine might have been his best known tracks but he has a very extensive catalog. I’ll update some music through out the day. I’ve always been a very big MC Breed fan. My condolenses and thoughts go out to his family. F.L.I.N.T.
My Favorite song was....

No comments: