Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Beatnuts Review......from Chicago

Went to the BeaTnuts Concert Sunday @ The Metro with The Connie Price & The keystones. I went with my Homeboy Spider (Shout-Out!) to the concert and let me tell ya "It was Fcukin' Cold"..Finding parking over on the Northside is like a Chess Match "u always have to be 1 step ahead"..Beatnuts performed @ Midnight exactly and turn it out..What was amazing was how they were a perfect match with the Connie Price Band and just goin' at it..I recorded the concert on my new BlackBerry Storm (Sorry For the Video being kind of Weak...I'm Gettin' Better!) and this was the 1st of many to come as far as different concerts in Chicago. It was a definite good night and just for the concert being FREE! was worth it...Enjoy...Till Next Time..
Supreme Team & Do You Believe

Turn it Out

Psycho Dwarf

No comments: