Thursday, August 27, 2009

De La Soul Live in Chicago 8/26/09...Review

I thought i was in a dream yesterday watching for my 1st time LIVE De La Soul @ the House of Blues. It brought me back to a time where all i thought of was HIP HOP and watching videos. De La took the stage with a 10 piece band and rocked the crowd as if this was there 1st time in the CHI. It was there 20th Anniv. of 3 Ft. High & Rising (1st album) and exploded with gems like Potholes in my Lawn, Me, Myself, & I, & Buddy Buddy to name a few. I felt like a kid again just watching them like when they use to come on RAP CITY (the Good ol' Days) or YO! MTV Raps. All in All i had a great time watching them and hangin' with my crew (Leo, YO HO, Spider, & Capola)...Can't wait to see them when they come back with a new Album. I also recorded some of the show...So Enjoy & Peace
INTRO

Saturday

PotHoles in my Lawn

No comments: