Thursday, August 12, 2010

CYPRESS HILL Live at Lollopalooza 2010 Review....

This was gonna be my 1st Time @The 2010 Lollopalooza Festival. I Took my Wife with me so we had mission on are hands. Are objective was precise and easy to accomplish. 3 Objectives: To see Erykah Badu, Get Autographs from Cypress, & Last was to watch the GREATEST RAP GROUP perform. We were one of the 1st people in line for the autograph session which meant that we didn't have to wait for a long time. We came up and shook up with the crew (BREAL, SEN PERRO, & BOBO), i told BREAL that I was JEFRO from BREALTV (He looked @ me and gave me a pound and was laughing)...I gave BOBO his album to signed and was surprised that i had that MEETING OF THE MINDS ALBUM...I also let SEN DOG Sign DIARY of a MAD DOG (His 1st solo Joint)...Erykah Badu set was very NEO SOUL (Soulful with sum Buddha to it...lol)...Then came CYPRESS...they played stuff off there new album RISE UP! and Blessed us with old treats from there Previous albums....My Wife & I had a really great time....Here's some Footage and Pics From the show....ENJOY!!!
Get'em Up & Hand on the Pump



No comments: