Tuesday, December 4, 2012

REVIEW: Cypress Hill Show in Chicago @the Double Door

  So last night I was @the Double Door to see WORLD FAMOUS CYPRESS HILL.  I took YOHO (usual suspect) and DJ (1st time ever seen Cypress Perform) to the show and this was my 1st time at venue.  As soon as i get in i see Dougie (Poor Kids Radio) wit sum females so I go up to him and shake up.  Kenji (Cypress Road manager) comes in and we start to talk as we are listening to opening act TST (DUDE WAS WEAK).  The time came for the Hill to come & represent they came out with getem Up off there RISE UP album. Then, doing earlier stuff off there Classic Albums from the 90's like Hand on the Pump, How I Can Jus Kill A Man etc.  We Power Smoked for 2 Hours (8 Joints in Total) and Drank like bandits.  B-real even called me out on the track Hits from the Bong which they brought out the Excalibur (a 6ft BONG) and BOBO hit that shit.  This has to be like the 20 something concert I've been to from the HILL and to be honest never gets old as if it was my 1st time seeing them.....Here sum Pics and SEN DOG performin' LATIN THUG....Peace & enjoy



LATIN THUG

 HITS FROM THE BONG

CHECK @24SEC. TO HEAR B-REAL CALLING ME OUT.....HAHAHAHA

No comments: